University of Colorado Cornhole Boards, Custom All Weather Cornhole Bags & Carrying Case Package
- Officially Licensed Collegiate Product
- ACA Regulation Size 24" x 48"
- Tournament Grade Construction
- Includes Bag Set & Folding Legs
CUSTOM CARRYING CASE & CUSTOM LOGO ALL WEATHER CORNHOLE BAGS
- Fully Assembled & Made in the USA
With this set you get two high quality cornhole boards with folding legs, a complete bag set (8 bags CUSTOM LOGO ALL WEATHER), CUSTOM LOGO CARRYING CASE, and a FREE string pack to carry the bags (A $10 value!). This set comes ready to play right out of the box as shown here! All boards are 24"x48" regulation size. Our custom sets take a few days to complete plus 1 to 5 days for delivery. Allow 10 business days for production and shipping. If you need something faster please contact us.
Our boards are quality constructed using 1/2" cabinet grade plywood. Not the cheap stuff many other dealers use. 24"x 48" (2 feet by 4 feet) with the 6" hole centered 9" from the top and 12" from each side. The play surface is framed with sturdy 2x4 boards and folding legs for portability. The back measures 12" off the ground and the front measures 4" off the ground.
Our all weather bags are made of quality Duck Cloth canvas material measuring 6"x 6" and will last for years to come.
Show off your team spirit with our officially licensed cornhole carrying case! Store and carry your full sized 24x48 cornhole set in our heavy duty, high quality cornhole carrying case which also doubles as a storage bag. Made of high quality, durable PVC-backed weather resistant canvas materials, strong triple stitched 60 inch nylon carrying straps, and quality zippers, you can finally store and protect your cornhole set with ease. We use the same material many luggage manufacturers use. This case is large enough to store two full size 24x48 cornhole boards that use 2x4 (or smaller) frames with folding legs and your accessories. Another unique feature of our exclusive case is that it is easy to load. Even one person can do it! Just set your boards on their end and pull the case over one end and pull down. Set them down, zip up the end, and your done! This is an officially licensed product.
- Standard Features
- Quality 1/2" Plywood Tops - Smooth finish, excellent playability.
- This is not like the plywood you buy at the local hardware store!
- Standard plywood tends to warp, may have voids, knots, etc.
- Top Choice Finish Grade 2x4s - Superior to the basic framing boards others use.
- Finished with clear gloss sealant for protection.
- Strong pocket hole joint construction.
- Perfect 6" holes. No jigsaws here!
- No visible screw holes or spackle on any surface.
- Strong, foldable 2x4 leg construction with carriage bolts and wing nuts.
- Our legs won't snap in half when your friend or kids accidentally stand on our boards!
- No tripping over our legs! Our legs do not fold back behind the board.
- We touch up the joints, bleed, etc. to give our boards a quality finished look.
If you are interested in buying any of the items separate please contact us and we will get back with you ASAP.